Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'Hangover' Fan Not Recognizes Zach Galifianakis

'Hangover' Fan Not Recognizes Zach Galifianakis
Zach Galifianakis

Funnyman was verbally abused by a man dressed up as his oddball "" character at Halloween - when he tried to thank the guy for honoring his creation. The actor was shooting new film "" in New Mexico in 2009 when the cast attended a local Halloween party and Galifianakis met his double.

He recalls, "I didn't really know anybody at the party; I went with a couple of people from work. I was just dressed like me and there was a guy there dressed as the character from The Hangover and I thought it would be interesting to walk up to him and say, 'Hey, you're dressed as me, I'm the real person'."

He goes, 'Yeah right!' and he just walked away. That was a bit freaky and a little odd that the guy dressed as me didn't recognize or accept I was the real me."


 

ghd straighteners ghd hair ghd styler cheap ghd straighteners ghd straighteners uk ghd straighteners amazon pink ghd ghd iv ghd salon styler ghd mini styler

No comments:

Post a Comment